CHIM is an invitation-only meeting to bring together consumer health informatics researchers in the Midwestern United States. If you are interested in attending, please contact the organizers.
- Saturday, February 10th – 10 am – 4 pm
- Location: Mirro Center for Research and Innovation, 10622 Parkview Plaza Dr. Fort Wayne, IN 46845
January 3, 2018Extended to January 15th: Tentative RSVPs due here: http://tiny.cc/CHIM2018RSVP January 10, 2018Extended to January 15th: Abstracts due here: http://tiny.cc/CHIM2018Submit
- January 17, 2018: Abstract Notification
- February 10, 2018: CHIM
Traveling to Ft. Wayne
- If you’re flying into Indianapolis Airport, there are shuttles to and from the airport through Hoosier Shuttle (https://hoosiershuttle.com/).
- There’s a Hampton Inn within walking distance of the conference at 3520 East Dupont Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Uber/Lyft are available in Ft. Wayne.
CHIM 2018 Schedule
- 9:30am – 10:00am Breakfast
- 10:00am – 10:15am Welcome
- 10:15am – 10:30am Presentation: Marjorie Skubic – University of Missouri – Customized Health Alerts and Consumer-Centered Interfaces Using In-Home and Wearable Sensors
- 10:30am – 10:40am Discussant: TBD
- 10:40am – 10:50am Discussion
- 10:50am – 11:10am Coffee Break
- 11:10am – 11:25am Presentation: Rich Holden – IUPUI – Minimally disruptive remote health data collection using portable activity tracking, passive sensing, and smart buttons
- 11:25am – 11:35am Discussant: Tammy Toscos – Parkview Research Center
- 11:35am – 11:45am Discussion
- 11:45am – 12:15pm Poster Lightning Talks
- 12:15pm – 1:45pm Lunch, Posters, and Project Working Groups
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm Presentation: Randi Foraker – Washington University in St. Louis – Shared Decision-Making and the EHR
- 2:00pm – 2:10pm Discussant: Andrew Miller – IUPUI
- 2:10pm – 2:20pm Discussion
- 2:20pm – 4:00pm Project Working Groups with Coffee and Snacks available
- 4:00pm – Report out on Project Working Groups
- Parkview Research Center
- Indiana University
- Northwestern University
- University of Cincinnati